[AR] Re: Funding for projects

  • From: Philip Hahn <everphilski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:38:52 -0700

If you are all students, I presume in college, is there an AIAA chapter you
can latch on to or start? It would lend some credibility to your cause and
you could approach local businesses or host fundraisers for the club and
its projects. There may also be university money or other resources
available (including exposure to alumni) through the school.

Good luck,

philip