[AR] Re: Funding for projects

  • From: Thomas McNeill <thomas.mcneill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 23:45:16 -0400

Aidan,

    Is this a university club project?  There are plenty of options there.
 When I was at UCF our SEDS club managed to get good funding from local
companies and the university.   If it is on your own I have to say $7.5k
isn't much.  I could swing that on a part time job or some freelance work.
 It might delay my projects some but I would have the money.  It you were
needing $75k or $750k then it is a bigger problem.

Thomas