[AR] Re: Funding for projects

  • From: doug knight <dougchar001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:01:39 -0400

I agree with James. For the rocket/payload projects we do for the students
at my community college, we typically raise ~$2k per year from people
donations, team selling stuff on ebay/amazon, people giving us stuff to
sell, fundraisers, etc. We just sold elephant ear plants from someone that
had way too many. Made ~$200 from that. Gotta get creative. And go where
the money is and that normally is not students. My experience anyway.

Doug Knight