[AR] Re: Funding for projects

  • From: Blair Gordon <willow7600@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 09:19:19 -0400

Kickstarter rewards???  What would you expect them to be for a rocket
project?  what funding levels, what kind of rewards?  Are we happy with a
t-shirt or do we want something more?

--

*Blair Gordon*
*(614)434-6027*

http://about.me/bgordon

www.microlauncher.com

*

*
*
*
*
*

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager.
organization. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no