[AR] Re: Best Practices for Measuring Engine Temps with a Thermocouple

  • From: George Herbert <george.herbert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:15:32 -0700

Ben:
"Because it's apparently impossible to make a metallurgy joke so
obscure that no one sells it."

There were PhDs in the mid-late-90s that were literally the subject of bad
materials science technobabble jokes around Berkeley while I was an
undergrad there in the 80s to early 90s...

...some of which are now in commercial production.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert@xxxxxxxxx