[muglo] Re: Transferring old LPs ?

  • From: Shirley Schuurman <shirlschuu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:15:38 -0400

Last time I looked at catalogue on airplane (March), there was a neat
combo player, that included a record player, in an old fashioned
design-kinda jukebox styling--glad you reminded me about it--but I
forget the website--skymall.com?--could be it--not the cheapest way to
go but unique if that styling suits one.
Shirley Schuurman