[muglo] Re: Transferring old LPs ?

  • From: "Joni, Thom and Jeremy" <tdavey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:16:34 -0400

I bought a unit from ADS Tech called "Instant Music". It take standard RCA
connectors in and out and USB into the computer. It comes with some software
for cleaning up the tracks you record from LP's or cassettes. I have used it
once and it worked great.

Here is a web spot for info:
http://www.usb-ware.com/ads-instant-music.htm

Thom