[muglo] Transferring old LPs ?

  • From: Ilbert Walker <ilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:23:49 -0400

There's probably something about this in the archives ?
But can someone (Paul ?) explain simply how I can transfer old LPs or
old audio tapes into iTunes nor onto CDs?  I seem to recall you had
some special audio control software for this, Paul ?

I don't possess a recordplayer - but presumably would have to acquire
one ?  Not a large volume - just occasional need.

I gather Disc stores can put LPs onto CDs at a cost ?

Thanks for any help

Ilbert