[muglo] Re: Transferring old LPs ?

  • From: Ilbert Walker <ilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:41:22 -0400

Many thanks for the heads up about this, J T and J

Bought one myself yesterday at BestBuy - unfortunately the price had
gone back up :(

Am looking forward to experimenting with it  - but now have need of a
reasonable LP turntable.

Anyone out there got one available ?  Something simple for this
novitiate :)

Thanks again

Ilbert

And a final thought from Walker's Wit & Wisdom ? :-)

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can
learn of him.      Emerson.