[muglo] Re: Synchronizing Calendars

  • From: Dave Bonhoff <gtidave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:12:04 -0400

Do you have VPN access to the network in the office?  If so, you can
configure Entourage to sync with the Exchange server.  What you have
on your PC (email, tasks, appointments, folders, etc) will also show
on your Mac.  Not all features from Outlook are supported in
Entourage, but most are.  I do this virtually every day, it is much
slower than doing it from the office, but it is functional.

Dave