[muglo] Re: Intaglio ?

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:51:49 -0500

On 29-Mar-06, at 11:22 AM, Martin Albinger wrote:

> The WP isn't the best but adequate for most
> people, the DB isn't on the whole rather pathetic compared to modern
> DBs but for most people who would care to learn quite adequate, the SS
> is also adequate for most people.

BTW, Tables in Pages 2 have calculation ability. Yes, the Database in
Appleworks is adequate. I had been so used to rolling my own in
HyperCard that I found Appleworks quite confusing and limiting. iCal
and Address Book are more than adequate however, and I have SuperCard
for a HyperReplacement.

No one, no one is here. We stand in the Atlantic. We become panoramic.
          __________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/