[muglo] Intaglio ?

  • From: Ilbert Walker <ilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:37:10 -0500

Anybody yet tried out Intaglio 2.7.   from Purgatory Software (love
the name !)
It brings back all the simplicity of Mac Paint and Mac Draw - without
some of the over load of AppleWorks

http://www.purgatorydesign.com/

Intaglio is a traditional Macintosh drawing & illustration
application exclusively for Mac OS X. Patterned after the original
Macintosh drawing applications, Intaglio is intuitive to beginners
and familiar to traditional Macintosh users. Intaglio builds on the
2D graphics, text, color, and scripting capabilities of Mac OS X to
provide unprecedented power and flexibility in an inexpensive drawing
program that is an ideal tool for beginners and experienced graphics
experts alike.

For someone who doesn't want to get into all the bells and whistles
of advanced graphic programmes, it might be the answer?

What do you use for simple graphic jobs ?

Ilbert

And a final thought from Walker's Wit & Wisdom ? :-)

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can
learn of him.      Emerson.

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/