[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Query enhancement

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:18:59 -0500

    Just remember that sharing the results of a Pocket Query
with anyone  (premium member or not) is a violation of the
GroundSpeak 'Terms of Use' that we  all agreed to when
joining Geocaching.com.  I'm not the GC police but this
needs to be at least mentioned here.  I can't say that I
haven't done it  myself but this discussion needs to stay in
the 'theoritical'.