[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Query enhancement

  • From: "Hobbit Taz" <HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:07:44 -0500

-
I always thought a home state query that would be allowed once a week like
that would be nice to have.  It seems like it would be a great idea
For Geocaching.com to setup to run each state and store on Friday Nights
Then allow the query choice of sending the resulting file out to those
Users that request it (like requesting your found query).
This would reduce the query load on their servers since they run it
Once per week instead of 3-5 queries a day for multiple users.