[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Query enhancement

  • From: Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:33:59 -0500

State wide pocket queries would be nice, but I'd like to see some to cover
complete metropolitan areas, one PQ for all of Nashville and surrounding
areas, etc. Groundspeak could have them preset so the only variables might
be whether you want your "found" caches included or difficulty & terrain
options.

Jim.