[GeoStL] Re: Pocket Query enhancement

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:29:49 -0500

    The only downside to having multiple accounts is
filtering out your  finds.  You can't do that within the PQ
and have to wait until GSAK gets  them before you can do so.
 It's not as effective as having a larger number  of PQ's
available under your account but it's better than not having
them  available.