[bksvol-discuss] Re: I just uploaded The Book Again

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:43:40 -0800

If she is another validater, why was the book still on the Step One page? Did she just download it, validate it, then send it up again? If so, how did it get back on the Step One page again?

Date: 2006-02-15 19:13:37-08

User: a Bookshare.org Volunteer

Second request: Please verify copyright holder. Please verify full and
complete title.

---------------------------------

Action: DONEDONE

Date: 2006-02-15 17:43:40-08

User: a Bookshare.org Volunteer

updated by ValidationTools.php

---------------------------------

Action: VALID

Date: 2006-02-15 17:43:11-08

User: Ginny Easterling

---------------------------------

Action: EDIT

Date: 2006-02-15 17:20:14-08

User: Ginny Easterling

---------------------------------

Action: RETURNNEW

Date: 2006-02-12 21:21:16-08

Date: 2006-02-12 21:19:06-08

User: Evan Reese

This is my first validation. I have read the entire book and have corrected
all errors I have found. Also, I have done my best to ensure that page
breaks
and other formatting is good throughout.

---------------------------------

Action: EDIT

Date: 2006-02-07 08:50:03-08

User: Evan Reese