[bksvol-discuss] I just uploaded The Book Again

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:13:26 -0800

Ok, I just uploaded the book I edited again - not the one on the Step One
download page.  How do I make sure it got up there this time.  I seem to recall
something somewhere on the site about checking to make sure the book was
uploaded, but I don't remember where.

This is rather irritating.  It told me that the book was approved and pending
administrator approval, it would be published, but that's what it said the last
time.

By the way, I was wrong about the accuracy rating: It wasn't 99.6 percent, but
99.96 percent.  My mnemory failed me.  <smile>  Now if only that version gets
published ....