Re: optacon on Ipaq

  • From: philwh@xxxxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:41:55 -0500

Well, the idea of the p2rd is that it is very portable.
it is small enough to carry with you
and read almost anywhere.
you could take it to a library and read
a book on the spot for example.
you could take it to work.

if oleg ever develops the tactile display, you could
in theory, look at diagrams and the like.
supposedly, you could also point it a monitor
and read the screen with the p2rd.
I don't know if he ever  got that far however.
he said he would be developing a holder so you could
read round objects, but I don't he has gotten that far either.

the book holder seems a little to expensive, over $1000 just to hold
a book?

phil