Re: Optacon R1D Problem

  • From: "ANN BRASH" <a5633brash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:33:16 -0500

Richard is absolutely wonderful!  I got his name from people on this list, he
got my optacon working again for a very reasonable price (and quite promptly as
you say, even calling me to tell me of the progress of its repair,)  and I now
have an optacon which I love for the first time again in about five years.  He
replaced my battery, too--among other things.

Ann,