Re: OPTACON TRAINING @ 919 WALNUT STREET!!!

  • From: Robert Feinstein <harlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Anthony Vece <ajvece@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 00:20:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, I'm Bob and I must say that I took my training in Philadelphia.  I
will say publicly that Karen McKlusky was one of the most unkind,
incompetent teachers I ever had.  When I finished the course, I could not
use the Optacon, and took private lessons in NY.  The program enabled me
to get the Optacon at a reasonable price, but the teaching methods were
poor; no tracking aide used in the beginning, and a very impatient, unkind
teacher.  Fred was nicer, and was a good Optacon user himself, but I
didn't work much with him.

Bob who uses the Optacon now and is not sure how he didn't give up in the
beginning.