RE: Optacon R1D Problem

  • From: Pam Drake <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 16:23:47 -0700

<x-flowed>
Bob,

I can also attest to the excellent quality of Richard Oehm's work.  He has
serviced two Optacons within the past year.  One was my original R1D and
the other is one given me by a friend who hadn't used it in many
years.  They both came back in excellent condition.

At
09:53 AM 8/30/2005, you wrote:
>Bob here. I have availed myself of Richard Oehm's services and he does
>excellent work. There are no battery plus stores in NYC, and I'd prefer
>someone who knows the Optacon work on mine. Sometimes we can be penny
>wise and pound foolish.
>
>Bob
>

>To unsubscribe at any time, just send a message to:

>quotes) in the message subject.
>
>Tell your friends about the list. They can subscribe by sending a message to:
>
>optacon-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word "subscribe" (without the
>quotes) in the message subject.

optacon-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word "subscribe" (without the quotes) in the message subject.

</x-flowed>