[optacon-l] Re: Optacon List Archives

  • From: "Natalie" <nataliej@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 10:22:20 -0500

As someone pointed out, with the economy the way it is, the probability of
new research and development is pretty limited, but I wonder if there's a
way of finding other Optacons that people have just stashed away and
forgotten.  Does anybody know how many of both versions were originally
produced?  Maybe we could find some way of advertising for the ones that
still exist.  I remember I found five that were just hanging around in the
background and were given to me.  At least they could be used for parts if
they no longer
work.  The people repairing them for us can certainly find a use for them.

Natalie