[optacon-l] Re: Optacon List Archives

  • From: "H & C Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 15:10:48 -0500

You mentioned the pen that didn't write. I failed to mention in earlier
post, I always check to see if the pen is writing before I sign my check,
then, heaven forbid, to see if it stopped while writing. I do think the
Optacon has enabled me to improve my signature, though ever so slightly.

DOG - Depend on God,

Carolyn