[muglo] Re: searches

  • From: "Joe McGuire" <theguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:04:57 -0500

A lot of sites are doing that now. It is especially helpful if one is
selling in more than one country. The company can automatically adjust
for native dollars. Google also has to censor some things based on
locality, in China, for example. They have to do it or be banned from
the country.

Joe McGuire aka tinfoil
tinfoil.music
http://music.tinfoil.net