[muglo] Re: searches

  • From: "Eric D." <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:16:58 -0500

on 11/11/02 17:46, Joe McGuire at theguy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I like Google for most things, especially the page-rank thing, even
> though the page rank results can sometimes be a little weird eg: my
> site, tinfoil.music consistantly out-ranks the BBC music site as well as
> MTV and Rolling Stone magazine. While I think my site is pretty darn
> good, it's certainly not BBC level writing heh.

For commercial type stuff you may want to try the "shop" section in
Yahoo.com, that is, provided you can stumble into the relevant section.
Yahoo has become such a behemoth that it's not really usable, unless you're
willing to put in the effort to find it on their site.

Why and how their site is one of the most visited sites on the web is beyond
me.

L8r, Eric.

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>