[muglo] Re: searches

  • From: "Joe McGuire" <theguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:46:36 -0500

I like Google for most things, especially the page-rank thing, even
though the page rank results can sometimes be a little weird eg: my
site, tinfoil.music consistantly out-ranks the BBC music site as well as
MTV and Rolling Stone magazine. While I think my site is pretty darn
good, it's certainly not BBC level writing heh.

Altavista has just upgraded their search software though, so expect that
to make some waves soon as well.

Joe McGuire aka tinfoil
tinfoil.music
http://music.tinfoil.net