[muglo] Re: Safari sunstroke?

  • From: Ilbert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:49:16 -0500

Thanks for your reply, Eric.

I found another user on the Apple Support Discussion site with a G4 and
the very same problem.
 From that site it's obviously many are dissatisfied with Safari and
it's instability

I'll try the Prefs delete and see what happens.  But at present
exploring other recommended browsers like Camino, Firebird and Omniweb
- which I gather are more regularly updated and improved

Having once recently lost all my Bookmarks with a G5 User ID problem,
I've also just bought URL Manager Pro which has a safer and wider ,
multi-browser use

Cheers

Ilbert