[muglo] Safari sunstroke?

  • From: Ilbert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SMUG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 15:39:55 -0500

Hi everyone

Anybody had this problem  using Safari ?

I'm running Safari 1.1.1 (v100.1) version,  under Panther 10.3.2 on a G5

Since a recent restart, I'm unable to save URLs under the Bookmark menu=20=

option to other than the first 11 folders in my Collections list . The=20=

remaining 24 folders won't show as options to save to and are replaced=20=

by a solid blue screen - under the Add Bookmark option in the Bookmark=20=

menu.

I've tried resetting and emptying the Safari cache, restarting the Mac=20=

(unfortunately OS 10 doesn't seem to have a Desktop Rebuild option ? )

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Ilbert

And a final thought?   from WWW Walker's Wit ansd wisdom  :)

=93That would defeat the purpose=94 - as the bookstore clerk replied to =
the=20
  customer query - "where's the Self Help section?"