[muglo] Re: Router Question

  • From: Tim Kearn <timmer21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:40:18 -0400

That's what I have found.
As far as downloads, web sites are okay the problem has been with file
downloads.
It can vary but sometimes the file will become 'stuck', so I terminate it
and then later (ie - next morning) resume it and works great.
So, I'm not sure if it is a hardware or software problem - either
Sympatico's end or the D-Link router.
Tim