[muglo] Re: Router Question

  • From: Tim Kearn <timmer21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:42:46 -0400

Yes, Eric - that is exactly how you described it.
The connection is okay now - only had to take out 'Sympatico' in the service
section (it was labelled optional)!
But, what I am wondering is my download times are slow! Almost reminds me of
dial-up at times.
I have tried using just the DSL modem, no router, and downloads are normal.
Do I need to configure the router?
Tim