[muglo] Re: Home from Florida

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:31:27 -0500

I think something worth looking into is Boingo it is a subscription
wifi service and is available in tons of airports, hotels and other
public areas. It will automatically detect if it is associated with a
provider and connect with your password and username. When we went to
Europe I used the service and was able to connect in most cities to
the Internet with just the one payment, I think it was around $30.
Europe is the same as Australia was described very rare to find free
Internet and one day will cost nearly as much as signing up for a
month. I think iBahn was the Boingo partner that I connected with most
often.

Gerhard

Sent from my iPhone