[muglo] Re: 'nother Mail question

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:01:07 -0500

On 10-Jan-10, at 12:35 PM, Douglas Feick wrote:

> Are you talking about the nickname part of the choices? If so,
> deselect "use nickname" in the address field...Doug F

Don't see any such field in Mail 3.6, Doug, but this was enough of a
clue to get me to the answer. Address Book doesn't have fields for all
the things I want to add about some contacts, so I've been
'customizing' existing fields to use them for other purposes.
Apparently the e-mail fields are ones you can't customize at your
pleasure, at least if you want Address Book to play nicely with Mail.
Thanks for the help.