[muglo] Re: Cellpadding... and now Apple Mail

  • From: "Eric D." <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 13:21:46 -0500

on 5/11/02 15:50, DunbarS at DunbarS@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I don't like Apple mail that much myself, as it opens attachments and then
> I don't know how to save them ... any help with saving mail attachments
> with the Apple Mail program would be appreciated if anyone has any
> thoughts please and thanks.

Do you mean OS X "Mail.app"? You can probably click-and-drag the attachment
to the desktop to save it. Otherwise, try clicking once on the attachment
title and selecting a menu to see if there's a "Save Attachment" option (or,
try control-clicking on the attachment title).

Eric.

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>