[muglo] Re: Cellpadding... and now Apple Mail

  • From: DunbarS <DunbarS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 15:50:58 -0500

Tee Cashmore wrote:

>  I use Netscape because it's convenient, it works;
> notwithstanding the negative comments from Eric D <G>;, it's not made,
> or controlled, by Microsoft and I prefer "all-in-one" programmes.
> TTFN,
> TeeC

Hi there Tee:

Yupper Eric D is prolly rather busy now ... but he still hasn't been able
to persuade his aunt (me) to not use Netscape.

I don't like Apple mail that much myself, as it opens attachments and then
I don't know how to save them ... any help with saving mail attachments
with the Apple Mail program would be appreciated if anyone has any
thoughts please and thanks.

Susan

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>