[muglo] Re: Cellpadding

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 19:24:55 -0500

Mary wrote:

> Hmm, I use Eudora. Have never used Messenger, so I'm a complete dummy there.
>
> But maybe the two apps have some functionality in common so I'll
> proceed to tell you what little I know.
>
> In Eudora, I have a button on my toolbar that allows me to see
> "hidden headers". That sometimes reveals content in message windows
> that look empty. Does Messenger have something similar?

Hi Mary,
    Netscape is a browser; once the one used the most by almost everyone; which
has two parts, Messenger, which is the communication or Eudora equivalent, and
Navigator, which is the browser portion.

> Secondly: In Eudora, I have the option of opening the email message
> in a browser. Since your mail in question is so big, I'm thinking
> that it might be in HTML format. Can you view it in a browser?
>
> HTH ?
>
> Mary

    I think the above answers that question, in that you view messenger in a
browser. HTH.
    BTW Martin, I have not seen the offending email.
TTFN,
TeeC

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>