[muglo] Re: Cellpadding

  • From: Mary <iMary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:01:33 -0500

At 9:47 PM -0500 11/4/02, Tee Cashmore wrote:

>Mary wrote:
>
>>  You mean that Messenger can't/doesn't/ display email without the use
>>  of Navigator, (the browser part of Netscape Communicator)? All mail
>  > must be opened/viewed via browser?

>The question is excellent,

Why, thank you.

>but the answer is perplexing. [..]

Well, I don't mind being perplexed by Netscape, as I don't use it.

>I use Netscape because it's convenient, it works;
>notwithstanding the negative comments from Eric D <G>;, it's not made,
>or controlled, by Microsoft and I prefer "all-in-one" programmes.

Do I detect a wee bit of pro-active defensiveness about yer use of
Netscape? (I didn't ask you to justify it, ya know. ;-) Taken some
heat from Eric for it? Nevermind, I doubt if Eric is paying
attention, ATM. (at the moment.)

I, myself, really prefer a stand-alone mail program. Eudora rules! (For me.)

Cheers - Mary

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>