[muglo] Re: Cellpadding... and now Apple Mail

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 19:56:34 -0500

"Eric D." wrote:

> <chuckle> I'm baaack. (was somehow unsubscribed)
>
> The only use I have for Netscape is as a baseline for what defines horrible
> stability.

Hi,
    This ramble proves my point. You assume that everyone has had the same
experience as you. As Martin stated, his experiences have been quite adequate,
as have mine; for 4 years now. Martin's sons' use, with a different computer I
might add, seem to be more in line with yours.
    A questionnaire on Delphi.com showed that 88% had no problems with 4.79,
but 90% had problems with 6.0 etal.
    Stability has never been an issue for me, nor has access to certain sites,
although I admit that there have been times when I have switched to iCab, or
Opera to open my daily home newspaper (in the UK), but then the administrator
claimed it was Netscape's Java causing the problem. That lasted for about 3
weeks & all is fine now. I told the site programmer that he was giving Adian a
crock & he apologized some 5 days later as he did find a glitch in his
instruction code. Hurrah for my side!!
   Like Martin, I now stand down off my soap box.
TTFN, Have a nice Guy Fawkes Day.
TeeC

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>