[muglo] Re: Cellpadding... and now Apple Mail

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 18:19:42 -0500

"Eric D." wrote:

> The only use I have for Netscape is as a baseline for what defines horrible
> stability.

I'd quote more back but in the interest of keeping the message a
bit shorter the first line probably says it all. NS 4.8 gave me a
bit of a headache at the very first but for the kind of stuff I
do it has been very stable. My son's experiences however are much
like yours and curses regularly NS lack of abilities oh and he
does fling them at IE also.

I would switch to iCab if it had e-mail. I'm with Tee, all I need
is a relatively competent browser that follows the rules with
some e-mail capability. I'm not an e-mail junkie, power user,
bandwagon leader or any other thing and while we're at it for my
money the best word process is AppleWorks 5.1 (the real one!!).

We waste so o  o  o much time making things pretty that it must
be good because it looks good. Give me the content! [ descend
from soap box ]

Martin

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>