[bksvol-discuss] editing books you are not necessarily interested in reading

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 00:05:19 -0500

How do those of you who scan books for the wish list for example, but you might
not be interested in reading yourself, how do you make the copy as good as you
possibly can?  So far, I have been removing page headers, and protecting
chapter and page headings, but since I want a really good copy, should I just
read through the books even if they don't necessarily interest me? If this
helps, I have access to Kurzweil, and MS word as well as a Braille display for
reading. I am also running windows XP Home.
Thanks.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams