[bksvol-discuss] Re: editing books you are not necessarily interested in reading

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:31:34 -0700

Hi,

As a validator, I don't mind working on a book that the submitter hasn't
read all the way through.  I read the book through myself, so it's not
necessary that we both do so.    However, if one doesn't read through the
whole book before submitting, I appreciate that the scanner put his/her
E-mail address in the comments field on the submission form.  That is
important to me. That way, if I do encounter an issue in the scanned book, I
can write the submitter and get the problem worked out.

BTW, I think it's great that some individuals are willing to scan books that
aren't interesting to them personally.

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>