[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nuking Fair submissions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:28:03 -0800 (PST)

Ah! That's good, I guess, so her feelings won't be
hurt. But I did send my suggestion via a mutual
friend. However, if she doesn't do it I'll try. I'll
at least do one book, i.e., download it, convert to
rtf, reject the downloaded one and submit the rtf one.
I've never read a Harlequin or Silhouette book. I
might enjoy them, maybe alternating between those and
"heavier" or other books. In the past I've done two
books of popular    authors of so-called romance books
and I thought they were written poorly, though they're
best sellers. But the plots kept me interested and
these can't be any worse.

I'm slow but thorough. I'll just plod along and do the
best I can and hope people benefit. (smile)

Cindy

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com