[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nuking Fair submissions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:52:28 -0800 (PST)

Ah, Guido -- thank goodness you have such a good sense
of humor. Your two posts this evening made me LOL --
until I got to the last line of this one and now have
to go to bed feeling guilty instead of laughing. Are
you a Jewish mother is disguise? You do guilt so well.
Fortunately, I'm a tough old bird who had practice
resisting a nice Jewish mother, so I think after a
good night's sleep I'll go back to my stubborn ways --
or maybe not. Maybe I'll leave those Fair ones and
concentrate on easy-to-read books like those most of
you here submit.

Cindy

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com