[AR] Re: Super Loki Dart design documents

  • From: "Anthony Cesaroni" <acesaroni@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 09:50:51 -0400

I'm not familiar with the 3A designation. The one we worked on here with ATK
was a nominal 7" case. There was interest in developing composite hardware
for the system to improve quality and mass fraction. I still have the
drawings for it somewhere. Orbital was the prime at the time and all the
tooling for the motor was destroyed in a fire. Discussions with them after
that, suggested there wasn't justification for resurrecting that design.

Best.

Anthony J. Cesaroni

President/CEO

Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace