[AR] Re: Super Loki Dart design documents

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 01:25:35 -0700

 I've made my last propellant in vast quantities we sold off the
equipment to stay afloat. Besides if your not selling propellant it just
did work out for me. It's cheaper to buy OTS, safer and just the right
thing to do for us. We are working on a new test stand though for liquid
propellants.

 Yes, I contacted Ceaaroni first. I wish Frank was still around.

 Monroe