[AR] Re: Super Loki Dart design documents

  • From: Ken Biba <kenbiba@xxxxxx>
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 14:20:45 -0700

O25000 great stunt motor but not very efficient.  Larger diameter dramatically
increases drag, particularly in the le, dense atmosphere.

This is why all the folks flying N5800s are very amusing.  No doubt
entertaining but highly inefficient.  Much of the energy of the motor goes into
drag and heat rather than altitude.

Ken Biba
Novarum
Managing Director and CTO