[AR] Russian-language Technical Books

  • From: Nels Anderson <nels.anderson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:20:38 +0100

I was looking into the recent message here (sorry, can't find it) about
a post on RRS site:

www.rrs.org/2014/04/09/russian-rocket-book-design-and-engineering-of-liquid-rocket-engine

relating to G. G. Gakhun's book on rocket engines.  I stumbled on the
site techlibrary.ru, which is a gold mine of Russian-language technical
books for free download.  Over 11,000 titles are available, including
many physics classics like Landau & Lifshits.

The problem is just that I'm not very familiar with Russian-language
space-technology literature and don't know what, aside from Gakhun's
book, to look for in the author-sorted collection.  Would anyone who
knows that literature be able to name a few of relevant classics?