[AR] Re: Russian-language Technical Books

  • From: Alexander Ponomarenko <contact@xxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 18:46:56 +0200

Hi,

You may have a  look at this page:

http://lpre.de/resources/articles/textbooks.htm

It contains some russian "classic" books on LPRE:

Liquid propellant rocket engines by M. Dobrovolskiy:
http://lpre.de/resources/books/LPRE_Theory_4.djvu

Theory and analysis of liquid propellant rocket engines by A. Vasiljev,
V. Kudrjavcev, V. Kuznetcov:
http://lpre.de/resources/books/LPRE_Theory_1.djvu  (vol.1)
http://lpre.de/resources/books/LPRE_Theory_2.djvu (vol. 2)

Theory of rocket propulsion by Alemasov:
http://lpre.de/resources/books/LPRE_Theory_3.djvu

Theory and analysis of turbopumps for LPRE by Ovsjannikov:
http://lpre.de/resources/books/LPRE_turbopumps.djvu

Manufacturing of LPRE by Vorobej:
http://lpre.de/resources/books/LPRE_Production.djvu

Atlas of designs of LPREs by Gakhun:
http://lpre.de/resources/books/atlas/LPRE_Atlas_vol2_drawings.djvu
http://lpre.de/resources/books/atlas/LPRE_Atlas_vol2_descr.djvu
http://lpre.de/resources/books/atlas/LPRE_Atlas_vol3_drawings.djvu
http://lpre.de/resources/books/atlas/LPRE_Atlas_vol3_descr.djvu

and some other.

There is a bunch of other books on various aerospace-related topics, e.g.:
- theory, analysis and design of solid propulsion,
- modeling of different aspects of propulsion systems,
- design of rockets,
- trajectory design and analysis,
- design of aircrafts and helicopters,
etc.