[AR] Re: Igniter Popping Sound

  • From: "Graham Sortino" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "gnsortino@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 08:14:56 -0700

no worries.. Actually, I appreciate the second opinion on
my math. Thanks too for the additional details.

If you don’t mind me asking... to confirm regarding
Norman's observation are your fuel/ox jets deliberately not impinging directly
upon each other in the chamber? If so is the GOX line slightly further upstream
of the fuel (or vice versa)? I think I had missed that point when I originally
read the description of your design.

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 10:49 PM, Robert Watzlavick
<rocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oops - I made a mistake.   I thought your last run was 0.01 lbm/s but it is
0.01 kg/s (0.022 lbm/s) which is right in the ballpark.  So forget the last
paragraph.

-Bob