[AR] Re: Blank flare fittings

  • From: George Herbert <george.herbert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 20:10:05 -0700

Looking around for more data on this, interested because Al is used
extensively for seaplane and floatplane design without SCC issues.  And
they get scratched...

(Amusingly - first ref I find on google, halfway through the paper, I stop
and laugh, because they included (and cited) a diagram I did on Wikipedia
describing Metacentric height on floating objects...).

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert@xxxxxxxxx